1. As full hydraulic double drive road rollers, our single drum vibratory rollers come in models of KS122D, KS202D, KS202DS and KS262D for you to select.
2. These engineering vehicles look more appealing because they are designed with a streamlined appearance and an upturning engine hood.
3. The single drum vibratory roller features high automation and manoeuvrability due to the full hydraulic transmission and full electrical-hydraulic control systems.
4. SAUER driving and vibration systems ensure high stability and reliability of the road compactor.
5. Our single drum vibratory roller uses hydraulic motors to drive its running and is easy to operate since it is equipped with mono-lever control and CTV systems.
6. Double-frequency double-amplitude vibration guarantees the road construction machine can achieve excellent compaction effects.
7. Full hydraulic articulated steering system and maintenance-free battery cell are used in our single drum vibratory rollers.
8. The imported vibratory bearings as well as the electric plugs which are moisture proof, salt spray proof and fungus proof are of reliable quality.
9. Its braking system with automatic power cutting off function makes our road compaction machine safe and reliable.
|Static linear load||N/cm||322||632||539||764|
|Minimum ground clearance||mm||486||486||486||486|
|Fuel tank capacity||L||230||280||280||280|
|Overall dimension (L×W×H)||mm||6150×2310×3200||6370×239×3200||6370×231×3200||6800×2520×3250|
1. Padfoot is optional to be fitted to all the full hydraulic single drum vibratory rollers with double drives.
2. Due to continual improvement of technologies, the technical parameters are subject to change without prior notice.
Pictures of Construction Cases