The WBZ21 soil stabilizer is a piece of dedicated road construction equipment we developed. It is mainly used to mix the foundation materials on the spot in the construction of roads, airports, urban buildings, etc.
1. Our soil stabilizer adopts powerful and reliable CUMMINS NTA855-C360 engine.
2. Both the mixing and traveling system employ closed hydrostatic transmission system to achieve stepless speed regulation. The hydraulic parts we use are world-famous products with high working efficiency and stability.
3. The APA (Automatic Power Allot) function provides overload protection and high impact resistance for the soil stabilizer, making the machine has a longer lifespan.
4. Hydraulic mechanisms are used in this environmental sanitation equipment to control the steering of the front wheel, the lifting of the rotor and rotor arm, as well as the open and close of the rotor hood tail gate.
5. The low pressure off-the-road tyres greatly increase the tractive power of the soil stabilizer.
6. Our stabilized soil mixing machine has falling object protective structures and anti-rolling devices.
7. The double-sealed cab is equipped with cooling & heating air conditioner, creating a safe and comfortable working environment for the operator.
|Soil stabilizer model||WBZ21|
|Engine output/speed (kW/hp)||258/350|
|Rated engine speed (r/min)||2000|
|Max. drum speed (r/min)||135|
|Milling & mixing rotor operating width (mm)||2000|
|Milling & mixing rotor operating depth (mm)||350|
|Milling & mixing rotor tool number (pcs)||160|
|Rotation direction of the operating rotor||Reverse|
|Max. traveling speed (km/h)||24|
|Operating speed (km/h)||0-3.3|
|Min. turning radius (mm)||7500|
|Approach angle (°)||19|
|Departure angle (°)||16.5|
|Min. ground clearance (mm)||380|
|Dimension (L×W×H) (mm)||8530×3128×3500|
Pictures of Construction Cases