Our WB400 soil stabilizer with special mixing drum is a upgraded product developed based on the WBZ21 stabilized soil mixing machine. This dual-purpose soil stabilizer can be used not only for mixing the foundation materials in road construction but also for crushing stones or breaking old asphalt pavements.
1. The CUMMINS NTA855-C400 engine used in our soil stabilizer is of great power and high reliability.
2. The hydraulic system employs world-famous tandem pumps arranged in alignment, therefore it has high working efficiency and its maximum working pressure is up to 35MPa.
3. With big drum, big inertia and bullet head shaped mixing tools, the stabilized soil mixer has higher resistance to impact and can achieve better mixing quality.
4. This soil stabilizer comes with standard configuration of a rotor suitable for both milling and mixing. Dedicated mixing rotor is optional. The milling & mixing rotor whose maximum milling & mixing depth is 350mm is used for crushing and mixing the old asphalt pavement; the dedicated mixing drum whose maximum mixing depth is 400mm is mainly for mixing stabilized soil.
5. The cab with ultraviolet resistant glass and environmental air conditioner allow the operator to work in a safe and comfortable environment. New styling of this soil stabilization equipment also gives the operator a wide operating field.
6. Electric controlled multi-way valves and load-sensing steering wheel make the soil stabilizer easy to operate.
7. Falling object protective structures and anti-rolling devices are fitted to our road construction machinery.
|Soil stabilizer model||WB400|
|Engine output/speed (kW/hp)||298/400|
|Rated engine speed (r/min)||2100|
|Max. drum speed (r/min)||160|
|Milling & mixing rotor operating width (mm)||2000|
|Milling & mixing rotor operating depth (mm)||350|
|Milling & mixing rotor tool number (pcs)||160|
|Rotation direction of the operating rotor||Reverse|
|Max. traveling speed (km/h)||24|
|Operating speed (km/h)||0-3.3|
|Min. turning radius (mm)||7500|
|Approach angle (°)||19|
|Departure angle (°)||16.5|
|Min. ground clearance (mm)||380|
|Dimension (L×W×H) (mm)||8530×3128×3330|
Pictures of Construction Cases