1. Employing the imported SAUER-DANFOSS pump with sensing device, our KC260, KC230 and KC300 landfill compactors are able to turn flexibly.
2. The engine we use for the landfill compaction equipment is powerful water-cooling supercharged diesel engine made by Shanghai Diesel engine Co., Ltd.
3. Special wear-resisting blade teeth guarantee the landfill compactor has good compaction effects.
4. The front and rear vehicle frames are in articulated structure with large swing angle, which makes the compacting drum can contact with the ground completely.
5. A no-spin automatic differential lock in the trash compactor's drive axle offers great traction to the vehicle.
6. Our landfill compactor is a four-wheel-drive engineering vehicle with hydraulic torque converter and power shift transmission gearbox. With three forwards gears and three backwards gears, this trash disposal equipment works well in landfills.
7. A centralized lubricating system can lubricate the key points periodically and the pesticide spray system can keep mosquitoes and other pests away.
8. The roll over protection system (ROPS) makes our landfill compactor safe and reliable.
9. The imported maintenance free battery has long working life and can work in low temperature environments.
|Max. traveling speed||km/h||11||11||11.2|
|Drum width (front/rear)||mm||1195/970||1195/970||1190/965|
|Drum diameter (front/rear)||mm||1620/1620||1620/1620||1618/1618|
|Drum tooth quantity (front/rear)||-||50×2/40×2||50×2/40×2||50x2/40x2|
|Compaction ability||t/m³||0.35t/m³ to 0.9t/m³||0.35t/m³ to 1.0t/m³||0.35t/m³ to 1.0t/m³|
|Overall dimension (L×W×H)||mm||8100×3500×3670||8100×3800×3670||8020×3800×3700|
Remark: Due to continual improvement of technologies, the technical parameters are subject to change without prior notice.
Pictures of Construction Cases